Friday, January 12, 2007

Taylor's Birthday!!

On Tuesday was Taylor's birthday, she turned two. What a big girl she is turning into. For her birthday we had a little family get together on Monday night because Brian had basketball games to coach on Tuesday. The Milam side of the family came over to have cake and ice cream and watch Taylor open her presents. The college chapionship football game was on TV that night so we had to hurry and open the gifts during half time. So all the women chatted about my sister Robin's upcoming wedding while all the men watched the game. I think we all had a pretty good time. On Sunday afternoon we are going to be getting together with the Allfrey side of the family to celebrate her birthday, so I will post some pictures of that next week.
I took Taylor to the doctor on Thursday for her two year old check up. We are extremely fortunate to have a very healthy little girl. The doctor said she looked great . She was in the 70th percentile for her weight and she was between the 95th and 100th for her height. But as her Dad says, she will not be a basketball player, she is going to be a tall lean ballerina. Brian says he would much rather go to a dance recital than a girls basketball game. He says when girls play basketball it is just a hobby not a sport. But we will let her pursue whatever she wants as she gets older. She is such a girly girl I am sure she will choose dance over sports. She already loves to dance for us in her tutu that she got for her birthday. I think I posted a picture of it.
Anyways, I feel like Brian and I are the luckiest parents in the whole world. We think we got the best kids ever. (I am sure all parents feel this way about their kids). We are so grateful for our three little ones. I don't know what we would do without them.




Aren't they cute?
Taylor blowing out the candles
Yeah!! after five minutes she finally blew them both out
Taylor and her silly camera smile in her new tutu
Her present was so big she had to climb on it to open it

Taylor opening her presents
Wow look what I got!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow I can't believe our babies are now TWO! Where did the time go? I love the ballerina dress, she looked so cute! We will need to get our girls together and play one of these days!