Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yum Chocolate!

This afternoon Taylor ate a chocolate ice cream cone. Actually I'm not sure how much she actually ate, she seemed to be wearing most of it. I thought she looked pretty cute so I snapped a few pictures before I put her in the bath. It wasn't until I went to download the pictures that I noticed the last picture. Just a warning IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO THE LAST PICTURE! It cracks me up. I had no idea I was taking an R rated picture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those pictures are too funny and that last picture cracks me up! that is SO funny! guess she didn't want you to take any more pictures of her!! ha ha Did you get her potty trained since you were at my house??? How did you do it?

Jennifer said...

Taylor and her middle finger!! Makes me laugh. I wonder where she learned this from???

Christy said...

Great pics! I always forget to take pictures during those great moments. We love your blog!

Samantha said...

Hey Kim! I just found your blog through Cassie. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. :O)