Friday, July 27, 2007

10 years!


On thursday July 19 Brian and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. I must say looking back I am a very very lucky person. I married a great man who has taken good care of me and has given me three of the best kids in the whole world. If I had to do it all over again, I would do the exact same thing. It hasn't always been easy, but it sure has been worth it!

On thursday moring there was a ring at the door and it was a delivery. 10 DOZEN ROSES!!! One dozen for every year we have been married. They were so beautiful, what a great gift. I love you honey!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congrats, those are bueatiful flowers!

Cassie said...

You lucky girl! Those flowers are gorgeous! I'll be showing this post to Tim... he better take notes!

Unknown said...

wow that is awesome! :) congrats on 10 years!!

Samantha said...

That is just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard! Congrats!