Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The last few years I have put my annual Christmas letter on my blog. So here is family letter 2008! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Dear,
A. Family
B. Friends

Well, here we are at the end of 2008 and instead of the typical Christmas letter we decided to give you a multiple choice quiz.

Brian and I are still
A. Married
B. Speaking
C. Breathing
D. Very happy

Brian is
A. Working very hard at the newspaper agency
B. Still coaching basketball and loving it
C. Making progress on his “honey do” list for the new house
D. Still a bronco and now a Jazz season ticket holder

Kim is
A. Very busy with 3 growing kids and their growing schedules
B. Fully recovered from donating her kidney to a friend this past summer
C. Going to an average of 4 to 5 basketball games a week
D. Trying to keep up with the laundry, the NEVER ENDING laundry!

Trevon is
A. Eight years old
B. HUGE! At least a foot taller than any kid in his second grade class
C. Playing basket ball and LOVES it
D. A very sweet and helpful kid. (I don’t know what I would do without him)

Jackson is
A. Six years old
B. Enjoys riding the bus to kindergarten and is becoming a very good little reader
C. Awesome on the drums for the Rock Band play station game
D. Always making us laugh

Taylor is
A. Almost four years old (next month)
B. ALL GIRL!!
C. Taking dance classes and started preschool this year
D. A quiet girl who never says a word or speaks her mind

Looking ahead to 2009, we wish you
A. The happiest of holidays
B. A healthy and prosperous new year

All our love to you,
Brian, Kim, Trevon, Jackson, and Taylor Allfrey

All the above multiple choice answers are true except answer D for Taylor. That choice is SO false! That girl never stops talking. And who are we kidding, she pretty much runs this house!

To keep up with us and our family please feel free to email us or check out our blog.
Allfreyfamily@msn.com
AllAboutTheAllfreys.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Kim, remember me? I found you on Leslie's blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking. I can't believe Taylor is 4! And your boys are so big. Cute family. I miss you guys!
Karen

mCat said...

And yet AGAIN, I laughed out loud!
Merry Christmas!

Kaarina said...

Merry Christmas Allfreys! I must say, we miss Brian as our basketball coach. We are on the "thug" (to quote Jeff) team, our coach is an "F bomb" dropping, tempermental Raiders fan. So wrong, so very wrong, sigh...

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Here is another try for my comment... Okay that is about the cutest idea EVER. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. I'm jealous that you are in or were in Disneyland ... or was it Disney World. Either way - fun! I'm going to try to make Kate a Minnie Mouse cake for her bday. I just remembered your awesome Bronco cake and I'm hoping I can have the same success. Wish me luck!