Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Honesty Song

Last weekend our friend Jordan had a surprise party for his wife Jenn's 30th birthday. He had this genius idea to make a video and Brian helped, along with Jenn's brother Cam. I have posted it below. And just for the record.... I had nothing to do with it, it was all Brian and Jordan. Jenn had nothing to do with it either she was totally shocked and surprised when they showed it to her for the first time at the party.

Actually it is pretty funny, I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did. Prepare to laugh!

I hope Brian doesn't kill me for putting this on the web for the world to see........ oh well!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

ok that is the funnest thing I have ever seen! that is TOO FUNNY!! if I were Jenn i would have been MORTIFIED!!! oh my!!! Thanks for the good laugh today!!!

Christy said...

I love it! Brian probably is going to kill you but it will have been worth it!

mCat said...

Freaking HILARIOUS! And yes, Brian will TOTALLY KILL YOU! But, oh my gosh, there is so much now to hang over his head...... : )
So, funny!

Mackey Family said...

I've been waiting to see if you or Jenn were gonna put this on your blogs. That was such a fun party & the video was HILARIOUS!! It was great to finally meet you.
-Melinda

Cassie said...

SO funny! I think it gets funnier every time I see it.

Karen said...

rofl.

Kaarina said...

That is fantastic...First speedo's and now this! Kim and Jen, you are sooo lucky!

Amy said...

That was so funny! What will these boys think up next?

Matt said...

I think I am the first dude to comment on this for Jordan slice & Silky smooth Brian. You are all dead. Start saying your goodbyes now. Try to have the funeral's all at the same place so we can conserve gas. It's been nice knowing you. I almost blew mtn. dew up my nose and on my computer once I saw the white rappers in the hot tub. I have save this to my hard drive and will watch it often.

Michelle said...

Are you kidding me? That is SO funny! Tristan and I are cracking up right now. But really - the hot tub? Ha ha ha