Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FINALLY SOLD!!!

I was beginning to think that this day may never come, but it did. And now that it is here I am very excited and yet a little sad. We signed the contract today and our house is officially under contract and soon to be sold. I have to admit that it was really hard to send that final fax to accept the offer. We have made so many memories and made such great friends while living in this house. We brought all three of our kids home from the hospital to this house. This is the only home they know. We have spent countless hours out in the yard designing and putting in the landscaping (well that was mostly Brian).We have painted and decorated and then painted again. We have watched many families come and go over the years and now it is our turn. But we are not going far, and I expect to stay in touch with every single one of you!!

6 comments:

mommyoffour said...

I know I just talked to you, but I just have to say again... I am so sad and yet so happy for you guys! I hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you, send the kids across the street if you need to! We sure will miss you guys being so close, but we will definitely keep in touch! We sure love your family! Good luck with it all!!

Christy said...

Congratulations! I hope all works out well so that you can move right into your new home. Yeah for you!

Jennifer said...

Gosh! I guess just reading it makes me a little sad! I got a little teary, but I guess that's what you can expect from me. It's not like your moving far! That's just my emotional self! We will be here to help! Even if you just want me to come pack boxes.

Unknown said...

good luck to you. I totally know the feeling so many memories in that house. Thank goodness for blogging and IM it is much easier to stay in touch with friends! good luck the next few weeks in getting all packed up and getting settled in the new house! I hope you invite me over to see the new place when you are all moved in! :)

Becky and Bryce said...

Yah but BOOO!!! I'm happy you have that stress gone in your life but sad because it means your cute little family is off. We'll stay in touch though. AND Happy new house!!!!!

Mother of Three said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you! I can't wait to visit your new house next time we are out there!