Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Too Busy!!

I know it has been forever since my last post, but for once this time I think I have a pretty good excuse. These last few weeks have been absolutely CRAZY!! This whole drama of moving has been so stressful. I can't wait until this whole thing is over and we are settled in our new home. I think that there is some unwritten law that says nothing is ever easy. We had to bump our closing date a few days because the people who are buying our house didn't have their loan ready. So the big day is now on Friday. We are going to be able to close on both houses on the same day. We are going to sell our house in the morning and buy a house in the afternoon.

We had a great holiday and since we didn't have to move on Christmas eve, as was originally planned, we were able to relax a little. I have a ton of cute pictures of the kids on Christmas and sledding but they will just have to wait until after we are in the new home. I am just going to be too busy for the next week or so. In fact I should be packing right now rather than playing around on the computer. So I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but it might be a little while before my next post. Wish me luck! I can't wait for all of you to come and see our new home. Just so you know you are all invited to come by anytime!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds fun, let us know if you need any extra help moving.

Unknown said...

i can't wait to see your new house. :)