Tuesday, April 08, 2008

SURPRISE!!

I have been telling Brian for several months that last year was my last birthday. So he was not supposed to make a big deal about it. It was just another Thursday. He had told me earlier in the week that he was going to bring his boss by to see our house. So that morning I cleaned the house. I went with my mom in the afternoon to look at watches because that was what she was going to give me for my birthday. When we got back she was going to watch the kids while Brian and I did a little shopping. We were going to go back to the house where Brian was going to make me dinner. But much to my surprise the plans were different. I walked in the door and was totally surprised. Brian had planned the whole thing and I can't believe he didn't spill the beans. No offense hon, but you are really bad at keeping secrets and surprises. But you got me! I couldn't have been more surprised.




It was so fun to spend time with Friends and to visit with each other.


We had yummy sandwiches and wraps from Jason's deli.

This was my cake. I love the picture!! It was taken at the Avalanche game that we went to right after the Bronco game in December. To see the picture better, just scroll to the bottom of the post.






5 comments:

Cassie said...

Yay for Kim! That was such a fun party. It was fun to hang out and see you guys again. Happy 30 woman!

Jennifer said...

I still can't believe that you had no idea!! I'm glad Brian pulled it off and that we (Jordan and I) could help out! Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

it looks like you had one surprise after another how fun! Happy LATE birthday!!

mommyoffour said...

We had such a good time!! I am glad that Brian pulled it off and was able to surprise you. He did a lot of work and was very creative. Thanks for such a fun night!

Becky and Bryce said...

Happy Birthday!!! It was so fun to hang out (even if we couldn't stay long). You're husbands such a sweetie.