Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bronco Cake

I have to just take a minute to brag a little because even I can't believe I actually made this! Thanks to Becky and her awesome instructions I attempted to make a bronco cake for Trevon's birthday yesterday. And it actually turned out pretty darn cool if I do say so myself! It took me a long time, but I did it! I didn't burn it or drop it or anything. I am so proud of myself.




I also made this basketball one because we were having 23 people over and I didn't know if the bronco one would be enough.

7 comments:

Tina said...

Ok, thats impressive!! You need to go into the cake decorating business. That is some serious talent (and patience)!!

Michelle said...

Okay - I'm not buying this whole "I don't bake" thing! :) They both look SOO good!

Christy said...

And they were tasty too! Thanks for letting us invade on the fun. Happy Birthday Trevon!

Kaarina said...

That looks so good! How do you guys do that? I am baffeled. I will be calling you come birthday season at out house...

Becky and Bryce said...

You are incredible!!!! I am sooooo impressed!

Author Barbara Speak said...

Where did you find the cake pan for the bronco? I need this for my son

Author Barbara Speak said...

Where did you find the cake pan for the bronco? I need this for my son