Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Taylor's first day of preschool

Taylor started preschool at the beginning of the month. She was so excited to go to Jackson's old school. She was so cute when we walked through the doors to the school she said "okay mom, you can go home now" and I said "don't you want me to take you into your new classroom? " She allowed me to help her find her seat and take a few pictures before she asked me to leave again. Little miss independent. She did great and she is having a lot of fun. She has even learned how to spell and write her name all by herself.








3 comments:

Christy said...

What cute pictures. I would kill for Hailey to have naturally curly hair. it looks so cute on her!!!

Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness! Taylor cant be old enough to go to school. She is so cute, love the hair.

Cassie said...

Ok, that hair? Those ringlets?! Ah... the jealousy...