Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Letter from the past

As I was going through my Christmas decorations I came across the letter I put in our Chistmas card last year. It was fun to read it and see how things have changed in the past year. I have decided to add it to my blog and I will also enter our letter for this year (once I write it).
Christmas 2005
Writing a Christmas letter will be a first for us. But I really love recieving all of your letters and hearing about your families this time of year, so I thought I would give it a try.
I will attempt to keep it short and sweet. Brian is working in the advertising department for the newspaper agency corporation, and is really enjoying it. He also coaches basketball at the high school which he loves. He is a very busy man.
I am very busy as a stay at home mom with three kids, but I really enjoy it and wouldn't trade it for the world.
Trevon is 5 and growing taller every day. He starts Jr Jazz basketball in a week and can't wait. He is a gentle and very sweet boy. He also is excellent help to me with the other two kids. I don't know what I would do without him.
Jackson is the exact opposite of Trevon, he is rough and tough and all BOY. He is going to be our little football player. Jackson is always putting on a show. He is absolutley hillarious and always has us laughing.
Taylor is our very unexpected addition to our family. But now that she is here I can't imagine life without her. She will be one in January, she is such a sweetheart. Her toothy smile and little baby talk noises are absolutley adorable. She is still a little wobbly, but is walking just about everywhere. Taylor also enjoys emptying every and all drawers or cabinets she can get her hands on. And it sure is fun for me to have another girl around. Brian says she is my little barbie doll.
Overall we have been very blessed and feel the love of the lord and our friends and family daily. We love you all and pray that this year brings much joy and happiness.
Love The Allfreys

0 comments: