Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tired

Man, I think I have forgotten how much work it is to move. I feel like I haven't left the house all week because I have been getting things ready to put the house on the market. All the little repairs and things that need to be done always take longer than you think. Fix the screen door, repair a door stop, make sure the smoke alarms work, patch the small hole in the wall, repaint the bathroom, touch up paint everywhere, and the list seems to be endless. Every time I get one item accomplished I always find one or two more to put on the list. But I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I also can't believe how much crap we have accumulated over the last nine years! Brian has already made two truck loads to DI and now after this week I think I probably have about three more for him. I will be so happy when all of this is over with and we are in our new home. But then comes the fun task of unpacking.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Erg! Don't you HATE all that crap! It definitely isn't any fun. But just think, when you're in your new house, all spacious and lovely, how nice will that be!

Unknown said...

i feel your pain!! I still feel like we have SO MUCH CRAP!!