Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A work in progress

Okay, so one of the reasons I decided to start this blog was because I am so horrible about journaling. So I thought a blog would be a great way to account for the doings of our family. I really enjoy looking back through the archives and reading what I wrote about even just a few weeks ago. So for all the friends and family that read this I apologize for all the pictures of the house. I think it is going to be so cool to go back in a few years and see the pictures of our house when it was just a work in progress. We have a few pictures of the house we are in now when we first moved in, and it is neat to see how much things have changed! When we moved in there were no houses south or west of us. There was nothing but a huge field and the oquirrh mountains. What a difference now. Thanks for bearing with me and my ramblings, thank you for reading and I always love to hear your comments. Thanks everyone!!































5 comments:

mommyoffour said...

Kim, it looks beautiful! It looks like a nice neighborhood too! I enjoy the pics of the house, so keep them coming! :)

Unknown said...

i too love the pictures! it is fun to see a home in progress! I can't believe how much they have done since you last posted. how exciting!! :)

Cassie said...

Wow! They are cruising right along aren't they. Your kids look excited about it! Definitely keep the pictures coming. I enjoy seeing the step-by-step!

Jennifer said...

I like the pictures of the house. They are cruising. Tell them they can slow down a little. We wouldn't mind you having to stay a couple extra weeks or so!

Aubrey said...

Yea I love the pictures too. It is fun to see the progress, and how fast they go on it. Fun!