Monday, September 10, 2007

Wendy's Wedding

My sister Wendy got married on Saturday. I think I took about 150 pictures, so I tried to only post some of my favorites, but there are still a ton of pictures. I hope nobody gets bored. We had so much fun, it was more like a party than a reception. They had an awesome DJ and everyone had such a great time. Jackson was so hilarious, he was the life of the party. He was right in the center of everything. He was a dancing fool! Taylor had fun out on the dance floor as well. What a great evening, none of the kids wanted it to end. Jackson said he would never get tired of dancing!



Taylor and Jackson before the wedding started

Taylor and Jackson waiting for the wedding to start
How handsome are they?
My three favorite handsome men!

Taylor was the flower girl
Trevon, Jackson and my nephew Chance were the ring bearers
My pretty little flower girl
During the ceremony
This is what Trevon's face looked like during the whole ceremony!
Dancing with the bride
Taylor and aunt Emily
Taylor in mid jump
Jackson having a blast!
I love this picture of the boys!!!!
Taylor dancing with her new uncle TJ
Jackson asked to cut in, isn't that cute?
Trevon being forced to dance with aunt Emily
Trevon and aunt Emily
Mommy and her princess
Jackson having the time of his life on the dance floor!
Taylor dancing with Grandma Becky
The entire dance floor circled around Jackson and was cheering for him while he did his Michael Jackson spin when Thriller came on. I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny!!! People kept coming up to me and saying how cute Jackson danced. He sure loved to be the center of attention!

Jackson is doing the YMCA


I will never forget how much fun we had that night, mostly watching Jackson dance. He is such a character. Man, my life would be boring without him!



















2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Taylor looked so cute, I loved her dress.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time! Trevon's face cracks me up because I could totally see Brian! And Taylor's dress is beautiful! Your Mom did a great job. Emily looks so pretty! I love her hair!