Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day one Disneyland

We had such a blast in Disneyland! I took a zillion pictures and I posted a lot, I know. They were all so cute I just couldn't leave any out. We picked the perfect time of the year to go. We hardly waited in any lines the entire time. I think the longest we waited were for Nemo and Toy Story the two fairly new rides. And even then we only waited maybe 15 to 20 minutes. We were able to ride everything we wanted to and sometimes several times.
This was the first night in Vegas. We went to fatburger for dinner.
Waiting outside for the bus to come and pick us up for the first day at Disneyland.
The kids were so excited they could hardly stand still. (neither could I)
Our little family at the happiest place on earth!
Taylor was being grumpy because she didn't want her picture taken, she wanted to ride the rides. She wouldn't turn around.
Finally Taylor turned around. I am sure she is doing the spiderman sign like the boys, but it sure looks like she is doing something else.
Cruella Deville was the first character we ran into. She was even mean and grumpy just like the real Cruella. The kids weren't so sure about her.
Buzz!! Everyone loves Buzz.
Aladdin was another favorite, but no Jasmine. Maybe next time.




Taylor loved to walk through the castle. It was one of her favorite things.
Those crazy boys! I don't think I have a single picture where one of them is making a normal face.
Again more craziness!


That is Jenn's hand in the picture pointing out Jackson's veins popping out of his neck! We were cracking up.
Jackson and Tanner out for a drive.
I love Tanner's face in this picture, it makes me smile!
Mickey was one of the highlights of the day. We got to go into Mickey's dressing room and talk and take pictures with him. You just can't go to Disneyland without getting your picture with Mickey!
I think Katie learned from Tanner how to smile for the camera. Those two are silly.
Jackson told me he thought Mickey liked all their matching shirts. I think he was right.

Little Katie, too cute.
This was Taylor's reaction when we told her the next stop was Dumbo.
Taylor and Grandma Becky on Dumbo.

What a crazy kid!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, so I need to get a copy of your pictures! I thought we would have a ton of the same, but no! I love them! Thanks for going with us, we had SO much fun. Now we know that we can do it!

Aubrey said...

I didnt know that your parents went too. Did JEns? Looks like you had a great time. I cant wait till we leave in two weeks. Yipee!!