Friday, November 14, 2008

Jazz Tickets Anybody?

I just wanted everyone to know that if they ever want to go to a Jazz game we have tickets. This year we share with the Lambs 6 season tickets to every Jazz home game. Sometimes we go together the four of us, but almost always we have at least two more seats available. And since we don't really want to go to all 42 games this year we will sometimes sell all six seats.

If you are interested just let me know (or Jenn Lamb). The price of the tickets are $10 a piece. Face value of the tickets are $16 each. We have already paid for all the tickets this season and are just trying to make a little bit of it back.

Four of the six tickets are in Section 120 Row 14 Seats 1-4. The other two tickets are only two sections over in Section 118 Row 19 Seats 3-4.

We will pretty much have at least the two tickets for sale to every home game. And I don't think you will find them any cheaper any where else. It makes for a fun and fairly inexpensive night out. Let me know if any of you are interested. You can email me, call me or just leave me a comment. THANKS!

1 comments:

mCat said...

You said the magic words "Jazz tickets". Anytime you have open tickets shout at me. Dave and I would love to go! Or Dave and Corbin, or Dave and Tuffy, or Me and Tuffy or me and Corbin : ) - you get the idea. AND, even better, we'll pay you face value Don't lose out on your investment!