Monday, March 09, 2009

Dress Sale

NAME BRAND DRESS SALE!

My mother-in-law is having her semi annual dress sale.

Today Only!

Don't miss seeing designer dresses originally $60 to $130 in catalogs and department stores.

Now on sale for $20 to $37

Come and see the beautiful new spring collection.

Factory direct with over 1,000 to choose from.

Sizes: 2T - 14 and infant
Girls: 2pc skirt sets and dresses

DATE: Today March 9, 2009
TIME: 4:00 to 6:00pm
PLACE: Sherrie Allfrey Residence
3843 West 11970 South
Riverton, UT

Tell your friends to bring their friends. It's a great opportunity to buy a unique, beautiful and affordable Easter dress.

We hope to see you there.

Call me (Kim) if you have any questions (801) 824-1874

3 comments:

mCat said...

Crap-a-doodle! Can't make it, but let me know the next time she does this! What a great deal!

Kaarina said...

Gosh, sometimes I wish I had a girl!

Karen said...

me, too.