Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get your DVR ready


Tonight Trevon and Brian are going to be on the pregame and postgame shows for the Jazz game tonight!!
The Jazz have invited the whole West Jordan team to come and be a part of the shows. For those of you who don't know, Brian helps coach the varsity basketball team at West Jordan High School and Trevon is one of the managers. Last Saturday night they won the State Championship game beating Lonepeak for the title.
As a mom, it was pretty neat to see Brian and Trevon down on the court cutting the net together.
Anyways, get your DVR ready, I don't know for sure how much they will be on but hey how often to you get to see someone you know on TV?!!
Thanks Melissa for the picture!

6 comments:

mCat said...

Your welcome! And your Dad asked about a copy of the game from our DVR. D is working on it. However, the ending (celebrating) is missing as the DVR timer stopped recording.
I'll get it to you ASAP. Also, I remembered I still owe you like 20 bucks for the Jazz tickets!!

(I suck)

Cassie said...

SO cool! I just might watch the jazz game tonight to see your famous little family.

Aubrey said...

That is so awesome, of course I was a proud WJ Jaguar Alumni. :) But That is neat that Trevon has been a part of it too. I will have to tell Brandon to watch out for it, I have New Beginnings tonight.

Christy said...

Thanks for the heads up! Braden DVR-ed it. But we have yet to have time to watch. (I may have the whole WJ game on my DVR. I will check!)

Mother of Three said...

That is awesome! How exciting for you boys! And congrats to Brian's team!

Kaarina said...

Wow! That is exciting! We will watch for them!