Monday, March 02, 2009

Snowboarding and Skiing

We just got back yesterday from a weekend skiing and snowboarding trip. We went to Cedar City where Wendy and TJ live and went to Brian Head Resort. TJ was a snowboard instructor there. It was so much fun! This was the first time for me and my kids. This kids did way better than I did. We found out that Trevon is better at skiing than snowboarding and Jackson is better at snowboarding than skiing. And Taylor is a much better skier than I am! It was fun and I actually want to give it a try again sometime. But first I need a couple of days for my muscles to stop aching. I hurt in places I didn't even realized existed.
I have posted a ton of pictures below.


Here is the whole crew. Front: Taylor, Jackson 2nd row: Me, Mom, Trevon, Wendy, Robin 3rd row: Emily, Dad, TJ
Brian couldn't go because his basketball team made it past the first round in their playoffs and he had to stay in Salt Lake and coach them.
And Robin's husband Brad couldn't come because he had to work.





Taylor and Grandma Becky on the Ski lift




Taking a break for lunch. These kids are crazy, they make me laugh everyday!









3 comments:

mCat said...

Looks like so much fun! And I can imagine the aching......

Christy said...

How fun!!! Braden would be sooo jealous.

Kaarina said...

How fun! Lokks like you guys had a great time...love Taylors little sun glasses, so cute!