Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Florida

In April Brian and I went to Florida with our good friends Jordan and Jen. We had such a blast Brian and Jordan had us laughing our pants off all week! We went to Sea World , The Space Center, Busch Gardens and to the beach a couple of days. Don't worry I didn't post any of the speedo pictures, I promised Brian I wouldn't. But if you are curious let me know and we can schedule a private viewing. Ha ha, just kidding Bri!


Brian's fantastic camera work. I think I have about 25 pictures of either my chest or my behind. NICE!!

Finally Brian was able to take a normal pic.






We were driving by the Yankee practice facility and we saw some one standing outside signing autographs. And it was Alex Rodriguez. We turned around and hopped out of the car, but we were a little late, by then he was walking back to his car. We did snap a few pics as he left.





We took a boat tour in Tampa and saw some dolphins. So cool!




The boat tour was fun, but super windy that day. Gotta love the hair.


















4 comments:

Unknown said...

i know i said this on Jens blog but you and Jen look like sisters!!! what a fun trip!!

mCat said...

I need to see the speedo pics. Don't hold out on me.

And seriously, the Yankees logo and you being that close to A-rod makes me green with envy!

Cassie said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ..... the speedo pics really should be shared...

Jennifer said...

We had a great time, too!! We need to get CD's of each other's pictures! Let's go somewhere else...soon!!!