Monday, June 15, 2009

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor

Today's post is all about my favorite little woman, Taylor. She is quite the character. Full of personality and energy. There is never a dull moment with this little one around. Here are a few random pictures that I came across of Taylor.

She went upstairs to my bathroom to pick out some nail polish for me to paint her nails and she came back like this. She said she had a headache and needed one of my "big band aids" to make it feel better.



I think she has a little obsession with band aids. You can see five in this picture and there are at least that many on the other cheek.

Taylor climbed on the dog dish to get to something in the pantry and knocked over the bowl. And when I saw her cleaning it up I had to grab my camera and snap a shot.

She loves to dress herself and always comes up with some pretty creative outfits.

I think she is four going on 13. She is shaving her legs with the boys plastic razor.
How can anyone fall asleep like this!?!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Love her! And Love the "big band-aids" - hilarious.

Amber Hendrix said...

Hahaha! What a little diva! She is definitely ALL girl! I love the big band aid! What a hoot.

mCat said...

That big band aid is my favorite! Hysterical! Your kids are such personalities! LOVE it!

Christy said...

She definitely is a keeper! Little Sassy Girl!

Kristyn said...

She will love those pictures when she is older.:) What a fun girl! Tell Trevon congrats and good job on making the all star team. And I love Jackson's hair!! That is too funny!

WhettenWild said...

What a cutie!!