Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor's Dance

To say that Taylor loves dance would be an understatement. She never stops dancing! This year I was asked to make the costumes again for one of the dances. The zebra print ones are the ones I made. I was really happy with how they turned out. I came up with the design, but my mom helped me out a lot on the sewing part. Isn't she adorable?!!



Taylor and Katie on picture day

This was the other costume for her ballet dance.









Here is Taylor with her dance teacher Miss Terri.




4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my zebra pants and hot pink feathers. I just can't get over it!

You really should make that in adult sizes. It could be a huge money maker.

kimberly said...

Cassie, are you saying you want one? Because I think for the right price that could be arranged.

Keelee said...

Cute work Kim!! Where do you have Taylor dancing at?

mCat said...

Darling! And didn't you win an award with that Zebra number? Well done friend!