Sunday, February 24, 2008

Autographs from the Jazz

We went to the Jazz game last night and we decided to go early and let the kids go down close to the court during warm ups and see if they could get any autographs. And we were successful!! Trevon, Madison, Jackson and Tanner each got autographs from Ronnie Brewer, Ronnie Price, CJ Miles and Madison's favorite, Kyle Korver.

This is Jackson right after Ronnie Brewer signed his basketball.

I love this picture of Kyle Korver handing Madison back her Jersey after he had signed it. It makes me smile because she totally has a little crush on Kyle.
I am pretty sure this is Ronnie Price handing back Jackson's basketball.
CJ Miles signing autographs.
This is CJ Miles signing Trevon's pendent.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was so cool. My kids showed everyone their jerseys last night at Katie's b-day. We decided we need to do that again. Thanks for the pic's!!

Unknown said...

oh I love it! so cute!! how fun!