Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh Jackson! You make me laugh

I was talking with my mom this evening and we were talking about some of the crazy things that Jackson says. And we remembered this one particular incident that still to this day makes me giggle. Here is how it went. My mom had come over to our old house to help me do some touch up painting. We need some sort of supply, so my mom said she would run over to walmart quickly and grab it. Of course Jackson wanted to go with her because he always comes home with a treat when Grandma takes him. So I said he could go with her, but it was going to be a very quick trip and no treats! I even told my mom "don't buy him anything, the kids have a million toys and don't need anything else. No treats!"
So my mom told me when they got in the car on the way to walmart Jackson said to her "You know Grandma Becky, when my mom said no treats, well you don't really have to listen to her because you're HER mom."

And then another time just before Christmas he was acting up and I told him he better be careful because Santa Clause could see him. And he said "No he can't mom. He SEES me when I'm sleeping, but he only KNOWS when I'm awake."
With Jackson around life is never dull. He is always cracking us up.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hee, hee. I remember the one about not listening to you, but I don't think I ever heard the Santa one. I am laughing out loud. Silly boy!!

Mother of Three said...

What a cutie! I love the things kids say!

Becky and Bryce said...

He is soo smart!!!

Renee said...

Seriously...that is so funny!