Saturday, February 09, 2008

Catching Up

Finally, here is a glimpse at the Allfrey household over the past few very busy months. Like I said before, instead of writing I just posted a butt-load of pictures. Now I am all caught up and I can start my regular posts again.



If you look close, Jackson is licking the snowman. What a weirdo!
Our fun trip to Denver with the Lambs



Jackson's preschool Christmas program.


Christmas eve at Aunt Twyla's house



Taylor and her cousin Brooklynn. Check out that evil smile on Taylors face.

Christmas morning!
Trevon and his new Jazz basketball shorts.




We got my dad a bobble head of himself. He loved it! And look at the similarities.

Sleding with the lambs and aunts and cousins and grandma and grandpa.
Taylor hurt her finger
Cousin Chance
Jackson looks pretty scary in his ski mask
Tanner, Trevon and grandma Becky
Kaycee, Chance and Jackson
All the kids
Taylor and Katie just wanted to eat the snow the whole time.
We took this picture to black mail my brother-in-law with.
Taylor's first day of dance. Such a cutie!Taylor's birthday. She turned three on January 9th.

Trevon and Jackson got to go to a Jazz basketball clinic and Morris Almond and CJ Miles were helping. Above is Jackson shooting a free throw with CJ Miles.

I missed it, but this is right after CJ Miles gave Jackson a high five. He was so excited!
Trevon shooting his free throw.
I thought it was cute, big brother watching out for the little guys
Admiring and learning from the acutal Jazz players was pretty awsome for the boys.
Here is Jackson being himself.
All three asleep on the couch.
For Christmas Brian's parents took us on a snowmobiling trip to Yellowstone. Wow, what a fantastic trip. I don't think I have ever seen that much snow in my whole life. It was gorgeous. It was a trip I will never forget!


This is old faithful right after it erutped. We missed it of course by about 30 seconds. Oh well, maybe next time.
Brian and I, Jim and Sherrie, and Bryce and Kella. The six of us had a great time!
Elk
Bald Eagle
Trevon recieved an award at school a few weeks ago. It was called the Principal's Pride award. Only two or three kids from each first grade class got one. He got it for always voluteering and being so helpful in class. Trevon is doing so well in school, we couldn't be any prouder of him and his straight A's.
What a cheeseball!

Chillin' out watching Spongebob
We have had so much snow this year it is unbelieveable.
The boys played Jr Jazz and had a blast. They have improved so much and most importantly they had fun.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Kim I am glad you found my blog! Now I can read all about your cute family too! I still want to come and see your new house I hear it is really beautiful! Talk to you soon!

Mother of Three said...

Good to see you guys are doing well! Hope you enjoy all the snow!

Unknown said...

that was a lot of pictures! still waiting to se emore pics of your house! :) Happy late birthday to miss taylor! our babies are THREE! SO weird huh?? Looks like you had a greAT Christmas and a happy new years!