Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Harlem Globetrotters

Last week we went to see the Harlem Globetrotters with the Lambs. We had a really great time. We have kind of made it a tradition to go every year because Trevon gets to go once a year for FREE for the rest of his life. They had a promotion for babies born in the year 2000. We just had to register him online and now he gets to go see the Globetrotters once a year for free. Pretty cool huh?


Jackson and Tanner Best Friends Forever! Such a cute picture, I can't believe they actually smiled.
This is usually the pose I get when I take pictures of these two.
More silly faces.

I love this picture. They both look so scared!
Say CHEESE!! I know it is little blurry, but this is one of my favorites.
Wouldn't they make a cute couple? Well, in about ten years or so? I won't say anything to the kids but it would be awesome if they really did get together in the future! Madison would have the best in laws ever! And so would Trevon!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had fun too. You got some great pictures of those crazy kids of ours. We will have to force Trev and Madison to get married!! That would be awesome. We'll figure out how to do it!

Unknown said...

i am glad to see even though you moved you can still hang out with the Lambs just as much!! youguys always seem to have SO much fun together!!