Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy Tay

We had such a fun day playing at the zoo it totally wore Taylor out. I found her in her room like this asleep. That could not have been comfortable.




Yesterday Taylor's room was a complete disaster. It was bad. There were toys everywhere, she had pulled every shirt she owned out of her dresser. Every rubber band and hair clip she had was thrown all over her room. I mean it was a huge MESS. I told her if she wanted to go outside and play with the boys she needed to clean her room. She was up there for probably 45 minutes and then she came down with her shoes on and said "it's all clean mommy" So when I went up to check this is what I found.


It looks pretty good huh? I was pretty impressed at first.

She even tried to make her bed.


But then I found her secret she just put everything in one big pile. I don't think she put a single where it actually belonged. I guess she was hoping I wouldn't notice that huge pile of toys and clothes. Nice try Taylor!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How funny!! You probably walked in and said, "Wow! I can't believe she actually did it??" Then you see the pile...nice!

Unknown said...

that is too funnY! hey at least she tried! I don't even think Anika would try! :) I lvoe it that she made her bed too! so cute!