Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wheeler Farm

On Monday the kids were out of school, so we went to Wheeler farm with my mom and my sister and my nephew. We had never been before and the kids loved it.







This little chick had escaped from it's cage and Taylor was fascinated.







Lately Trevon won't smile for pictures. He does this "serious" face. I am a little worried because today is picture day at school. It will be interesting to see how they look.




The boys thought the old outhouse was so cool. It looks like Jackson is using it, but I promise you he is not.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe you had NEVER been to Wheeler Farm!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! love all the pics!

mommyoffour said...

We love wheeler farm too! I love the pics, Trevon just seems to be growing up a ton! We sure miss you guys!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had fun. The outhouse picture makes me giggle!!

Becky and Bryce said...

Wheeler Farm is sooo fun, and you can always get awesome pictures their. I love it

Renee said...

Did ya'll milk the cows? I love that place...it's a must during the fall! :) Glad you guys had a great time. Love the picture of Taylor squatting behind the little chicky. So cute!

Oh & you'll have to let us know if Trevon smiled or did serious face for his school pictures! hee hee