Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008

This is easter morning before church. I have found that it is almost impossible to get a picture of all three kids where all of them look normal. I guess that is appropriate since none of them ARE normal. But that's okay with me, it's what makes life interesting. My friend Sam is a great photographer, and tomorrow we have a session scheduled for her to take pictures of the kids. I wish her the best of luck! I can't wait to see how they turn out, I have never had REAL picutres taken of the kids before. Anyways below are my, not so great, attempts.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

look how big trevon looks. I lvoe that suit on him! he looks so grown up. I love all the pictures! All your kids are getting So big!!

mommyoffour said...

what handsome boys and a beautiful little girl! Good luck with pics tomorrow!

Jennifer said...

Taylor's dress is way cute. Is that one of the ones you showed me from the dress sale?? I don't remember it. The boys look handsome, too.

Aubrey said...

Wow Trevon looks so grown up and handsome in his suit. And Taylors dress is that from SAms? I was going to get that one, but couldnt find all the sizes for all three girls. They all look cute.