Monday, June 02, 2008

It's just not worth the fight

Taylor has a very strong opinion on what she wears lately. Is it supposed to start this early? Getting dressed these days has sometimes turned into a battle. And to be honest with you, I just don't feel like fighting about it sometimes. Brian tells me "you're the mom", but it just isn't worth the fight. I usually win the fight when we are going out in public, but this particular day Taylor won. We actually went out to dinner with Taylor dressed like this. She insisted on the skirt, but it was cold so she went and put on the jeans underneath it. And you gotta love the black boots and the purple belt. She will probably grow up and work in the fashion industry.

This was Taylor's outfit earlier in the day. She wanted to dance, so of course she had to put on dance clothes.

5 comments:

Christy said...

All I can say is that it must run in the family......Hailey wears quite the attire. I am glad to see I am not the only one with a cute but funny looking daughter. P.S. Sorry I am terrible about commenting. But we love the blog!

Jennifer said...

I am laughing so hard right now. I think what tops it all is her poses!! Crazy!

Cassie said...

She's such a little diva. Fashion runway here she comes!

Unknown said...

oh how i can relate to this! I swear it takes us 45 mins to get anika dressed anymore!! She is SO into " that doesn't match"

Love the dance outfit btw! too funny!! aren't girls just SOO FUN?? :)

Emily said...

If that purple belt were brown or even a deeper color purple Taylor would totally be in style! Be glad she isn;t wearing the baby blue tutu I used to wear ALL THE TIME...including christmas!