Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Memories

I was looking at some old pictures and I decided to post a few of my favorites. It just doesn't seem that long ago when these were taken. I wish my kids would stop growing up!! Time is going by way too fast.
As I go through the rest of my Cd's I will continue to post some of my favorite pics. There were a lot to choose from, it was hard to narrow it down.

This is Trevon at about 9 months old

Brian looks drunk or something, but I just love the smile on Trevon's face.
Like father like son!! You gotta have some reading material when you're in the office. Great choice for a two year old, don't you think? :)

Oh Jackson! You have had us laughing since the moment you were born!!!

This is Jackson with his friends Tanner Lamb and Riley Mackey. I can't believe how little these three look in this picture. And now all three are so grown up and are in elementary school.
Ready for a swim? Trevon is still a little water bug. All three of my kids love to go swimming.

Check out the bling. I am sure this was a product of his Dad and uncle B.
What a handsome little guy.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Holy Cow! We must be getting old. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. We have been smiling all day.

Cassie said...

I can't believe that picture with Tanner and Riley! They are so tiny... it's sad that they grow up so fast.

Becky and Bryce said...

those are such cute pictures, it's fun to see them that little before I knew them. They are darling!

Unknown said...

wow your kids have grown up! I LOVE the picture of Rylee, Tanner and Jackson! how cute is that?

mommyoffour said...

That was so much to have a little flashback! I sure miss your kids a lot!! I was just thinking about our lizard incident and can't believe that has been a year ago!!! I still laugh when I think about it. Boys will be boys, right?!

I love that pic of our three kiddos. When I showed it to Rylee, she knew exactly who the boys were. They look just like they do now! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Samantha said...

I love the one with Ry & Tanner! They were all so little! You can definitely tell exactly who they were, though!