Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I LOVE these pictures!!!

A few weeks ago my friend Sam took these pictures of the kids at Gardner Village. She did a fantastic job, I couldn't be happier! She gave me a disc with over a hundred pictures that she took that day. Below are just a few of my favorites. You can click on the link on the right hand side of my blog that says One Day in June to view Sam's portfolio if you are interested in her work. I highly recommend her, she did a wonderful job! Let me know what you all think.




















In case you are wondering, the cute little guy in the last few pictures is my nephew Chance.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love them, too! They totally capture each of their personalities. We will be calling Sam soon.

Angela said...

These pictures are really cute. Isn't Sam awesome?!

Samantha said...

I'm so glad that you like them! It really is a piece of cake with kids as cute as yours! :O)

mommyoffour said...

Love them!! I sure miss your cute kids! I was thinking about our little lizard incident and can't believe that has been almost a year ago! Oh, the good times we had! you were my hero that day! :)