Thursday, May 22, 2008

Taylor's first dance recital

Taylor had her very first dance recital last Friday. I know I am a little biased, but she is ADORABLE!! I had so much fun watching and cheering for her. I was really proud of her. I was also very proud of Brian as well. He sold his tickets to the Jazz game that night so he wouldn't miss her performance. And for those of you who know Brian, know that that was a pretty big sacrifice for him. It was game six in the NBA playoffs and he was in a cramped seat in a junior high auditorium watching his only daughter dance. What a great dad!!
(And by the way the Jazz lost that night so I was pretty glad we weren't there to see it. But Brian says if he had been there they would have won. Oh well, there is always next year.)


Tiger Lil and the Dancing Duck

Their little duck costume won the best costume award! It was so darn cute!!

Taylor and her little dancing friends Cami and Payton.

The boys gave her flowers after the performance. Jackson obviously did not want to be in the picture.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! Next year Katie will be in on that, hopefully!

Aubrey said...

What a cutie! I love that costume.

Renee said...

OH MY GOSH, that is so cute! Love the yellow feathers...sooooo cute!

Jenny said...

omg they're so lovely!!! :)