Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tinker Bell

Last week my Dad was out of town at a trade show for his work. At the show was a booth with some of the Disney artists who were drawing pictures for people. My Dad said he had to stand in a long line to get this picture for Taylor, but it is so cute... it was worth the wait Dad! My dad told the artist that he would like a picture of tinker bell for his granddaughter. It took the artist like 30 seconds to draw it. Isn't it ADORABLE?!! I am going to find a cute frame for it and hang it in her room. Thanks Papa Bob!




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute!! It is awesome. Good job, papa Bob.

Unknown said...

what a sweet grandpa she has!! :)

Becky and Bryce said...

That is seriously so cute. I'm glad your putting it in a frame. Taylor will love that her whole life!