Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Preschool Grad!

Jackson graduated from preschool today. He is growing into such a handsome little boy. I can't believe I will be putting him on the bus to the elementary school in just a matter of weeks. We are so proud of Jackson and his academic accomplishments this year. He has also learned a lot about the social aspect as well. He was able to take a situation where he was getting picked on and turn it into something positive. There was a kid who he said picked on him everyday. ( At home if it was Trevon picking on him he probably would have just slugged him.) Anyways, he was coming home upset and for a few weeks I had to drag him to school in tears. Brian had a little talk with him about this mean kid. They decided maybe the reason he was so mean was because he didn't have any friends. Jackson decided to try and be this kids friend. And it worked. This last month or so he was able to enjoy preschool again and now he has a new friend. Now our last goal is for him to learn how to tie his own shoes. Then he will be all set for kindergarten.




Great shot, I know. If you want to see a more clear one you will have to check out Jenn's blog and see her picture of Tanner. I am the worst photographer ever!


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Maybe one day I will get caught up...check back in about a month. I guarantee it will be done by then!