Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Cat is out of the bag!

Last week when we got back from camping we decided to tell the kids about our vacation to Disneyland. The Lambs came over for dinner and then Jenn and I had a little scavenger hunt planned for the kids. We started in the backyard and told them we had a surprise, but they had to follow the clues to figure it out. They had a great time racing all through the house trying to find and solve all the clues. Eventually it lead them into the office where I had set out their autograph books we had gotten for them. Even after they picked them up and saw mickey on them, it still took a few seconds before they got it. And when the did, the were ecstatic! We leave in 19 days, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!











4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wahoooo!! I can't wait either!! AND I can't believe we actually kept it a secret for so long, we are awesome!!

Aubrey said...

You guys are good for keeping it that long. That will be so fun to go together. We go in like 46 days

Christy said...

My kids are sooooo jealous! I hope that you have a wonderful time. I am sure that you will. It is always more fun heading off with good friends.

Becky and Bryce said...

That is such a fun idea!!! I bet they LOVED it!!! You're gonna have such a blast!