Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My baby boy's first day of kindergarten!

Yesterday was Jackson's first day of kindergarten. I can't believe he is old enough to be in school. Why do they have to grow up so fast? He had a great first day. He didn't even want me to drive him to school for his first day. He wanted to ride the bus with Trevon. So I let him ride the bus, but Taylor and I drove to the school and waited for him so I could see him line up with his class. I wanted to make sure he knew where to go. But as it turned out he probably didn't even need me.


I know Jackson will have a great time in his new kindergarten class. I am confident that he will make tons of friends. I love this kid so much!! As nice as it is to only have one kid at home in the mornings, I sure will miss my little blond haired boy!

0 comments: