Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chuck, Chuck, bo buck.

I just have to blog about this because I can't stop giggling when I think about it.

Lately Brian has been affectionately calling the kids knuckleheads. So on Monday evening we ate dinner at Panda and when we were finished Brian said, " Okay knuckles, buckles, and chuckles, lets get going." Then the kids asked "which one am I dad?" Brian said "Trevon is knuckles, Taylor is buckles, and Jackson you're chuckles." And then Jackson quickly responded " And Dad you can be fuckles!!"

I had to cover my mouth and turn my head away because I was trying so hard to cover up how hard I was laughing. Brian explained to him, with a very straight face I might add, that the rhyme he came up with kinda sounded like a bad word so we probably shouldn't say it again. Oh my gosh, I giggle out loud every time I think about it.

Then last night we went to dinner with some friends and we were telling them the story and laughing about it. And Brian said if his nickname was fuckles then that would make me mother fuckles! (oh, I hope that doesn't offend anybody) I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering and my cheeks hurt.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

SOOOO funny!! I am STILL giggling from last night!

Cassie said...

Oh my freaking hilarious. I'm about to wet my pants I'm laughing so hard. Love it.

Mother of Three said...

I am so offended! Just kidding that is pretty funny! Kids and there innocent minds crack me up!

Kaarina said...

Seriously! I have not laughed so hard in a long time - that is fantastic!

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I am suprised that Brian could keep a straight face. I would have been laughing too hard to talk! Love it!!!

Christy said...

Funny little guys! I still laugh over Trevon and his "chips". I hope that you wrote that down somewhere. (Trevon's that is...obviously, Jackson's quote is taken care....). Have fun on your trip if you haven't taken off already!

Laura said...

WOW!! That is pretty hilarious!! I am glad you found our blog!! :) It is so fun to see your family, too!