Friday, July 18, 2008

Done!

Kim is out of surgery and everything went very well! It seems like it took longer than expected but I think that is just because I have been pacing my house. When the Dr. talked to Brian he said that Kim was awake and that she wanted him to tell Brian that she was ok because she knew that he was VERY worried!! So...she will be moving to her room within an hour and I know she told me that she would love visitors. I will let everyone know when she is safe in her room. Jordan and I are going to see her tonight and I will give updates as I talk with her. I want to say thank you on her behalf for your prayers. We know that they helped!! Breathe a sigh of relief...

1 comments:

Christy said...

How did I not know this was going on? You are in our prayers. I am happy to help with kids, cleaning, meals, anything. How brave are you!!