Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Taylor's Bandaid Obsession

Taylor Loves band aids. She is obsessed with them. Anytime she gets hurt not matter how minor, a band aid always makes it feel better. On Saturday she went up to my bathroom to get some nail polish for me to paint her nails. When she came down this is what she looked like. She said she had a headache and needed a band aid to make it feel better. "I like your big band aids, mom" she told me. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell her those are not band aids! :)




This is another picture to display her love of band aids. I think she had at least five band aids on each cheek. That girl makes me laugh!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

I heart Taylor. Love those bandaids!

Jennifer said...

I am laughing so hard that I have started hacking up a lung...thanks Taylor!! You crack me up!

Unknown said...

oh my I LOVE the BIG BANDAIDS! that is SOOO FUNNY!!

Aubrey said...

That is hillarious, she is so funny!

Tina said...

OK- That is hillarious. I love kids and their little discoveries.
Kalem shares in Taylors bandaid obsession.

Becky and Bryce said...

That is hilareous! I too can't stop laughing just to leave a comment!! Cute cutie Taylor

Renee said...

I about fell off my chair...family was here at my house when I got everyone to come look at it. We needed the laughter! hee hee...