Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm home, and I feel so LOVED!!

I am home! (I don't know why this is underlining, and I can't figure out how to make it stop oh well) I just wanted to write a quick thank you to everyone who has kept Tim and I and our families in their prayers. I know they have been heard and answered. I am doing really well. It is so nice to be home!

This has been so emotional for me, much more than I had thought it would. But it has been emotional in a good way. I have been so touched by the expressions of love that I have felt this past week. I feel SO SO loved! I think I might just be one of the luckiest people on this earth. I have the best circle of support anyone could ever ask for. I have the best husband, the most fantastic best friend, the cutest and most amazing kids, a wonderful family, and great friends. I feel so blessed. Thank you to everyone.

I will post again later when I have a little more energy, but for now just know how grateful I am for all of you. Thank you and I love you.




This is what I got to come home to. I really do have the best kids! Also thanks to Kaycee and Emily who helped watch my kids while I was in the hospital, and who I am sure orchestrated the sign project. It meant the world to me , you have no idea!! Love you guys.
I was in tears as we drove up the drive way seeing the signs the kids have made for me. I loved it.


We almost needed another vehicle to fit all the flowers in to take home from the hospital. They filled my entire kitchen table. They were beautiful! I FEEL SO LOVED!!!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yea Kim, I am sooo glad you are home, and everything went great. Again you are sooo amazing to do such a great thing. I am sorry I havent been able to visit, I have had a little big of the Flu bug and dont want you to catch it. But I have been thinking alot about you. Hope to see you soon.

Cassie said...

What a great family you have to celebrate your home coming with. I'm beyond thrilled that you're feeling well. We're counting down the days to the celebration bbq. Love you so much woman.

Unknown said...

good to hear you are doing well! if you need anything please let me know! I am just over the mountain! :)

Jennifer said...

I am glad you are ok. I have been worrying about you and praying for you. What would I do without you??? Probably be depressed!! :) I'm thrilled that you are feeling better and you know I will do ANYTHING you ask, so just call me. Or I will call you and bug you until you let me help, K?

Becky and Bryce said...

Sooo glad you're home!!! You truly do have so many people who love you adn would do anything for you! I'm so happy you're feeling better. You truly are an amazing women!!!

Renee said...

So glad you are home AND you are just amazing! What an inspiration you are! That banner is priceless.

I have kept your name (& obviously Tim, too) on the temple prayer roll. I am so impressed how quickly you are recovering. SO HAPPY that you are coming with us Friday night. Wahhooooo Breaking Dawn!

You rock, Kim! :)