Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Feeling Better

Kim is doig much better. They took her off of the IV Pain meds yesterday afternoon and last night she got rid of the IV.

She is adjusting to the Loritabs ad they are making her a little bit sick to her stomach.

She got to take a shower last night which made her feel a lot better.

She can now sit up and get up by herself. she went for a walk or two yesterday all by herself.

She really wants to come home today. I think that she just wants out of the hospital, but we will wait and see.

I would like her to be on solid foods before the let her go. I woul rather err on the side of caution than brig her home to early.

Kim wants to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You beat me to it! I was just going to post the same thing. Way to go Brian!!

Christy said...

I am so glad to hear that she is doing better. Thanks for keeping us updated. I want to take your kids as soon as we get over the junk that is roaming at our house. We definitely don't want to share. You are in our prayers!