Sunday, July 06, 2008

My sweet Hubby

Last night I was feeling lousy. I was totally nauseous with an upset tummy. ( I probably ate too much at our fantastic fourth of July BBQ) I went into the bathroom to puke, and in comes my sweet hubby to hold my hair back for me as I hurl in the toilet. He stayed the whole time with me until he was sure I was feeling better. That meant the world to me. I don't know if I would have done the same had it been him. I love you, and thank you!

PS. I'm all better now! It must have been something I ate.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh how precious!! I know I couldn't do that for Jordan. Puke makes me puke!!

Renee said...

lol, I'm with you Jen! What a sweet husband...that IS true love! :)

mommyoffour said...

Was this after we left? I had no idea you weren't feeling well! Is Jackson doing ok? You should have called us and told us to come another day, we would have totally understood!! I hope everyone is feeling better now and it doesn't go through all of you!

Tell Brian thanks for helping out with the piano, we appreciate it!

Becky and Bryce said...

Fun for you, yuck I have that!!! Bryce always holds my hair when I'm pregnant. SOooo nice of those men, I seriously couldn't do it for him!!! What a sweetie