Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Boondocks

Yesterday to celebrate the boys' birthdays we went to Boondocks with the family. We had so much fun riding the go carts, playing miniature golf, bumper boats, laser tag, and playing on the huge jungle gym. It was great because it wasn't very busy. This may have to become a tradition every year.


Racing in the go karts. From left to right Taylor, Mama Becky, Trevon, Uncle Bryce, Braden, Aunt Kella

Here is everyone getting ready for the race. Check out the car Brian is in, he barely fits, and I think my niece Hailey is in with him, but you can't see her.
I didn't get on the bumper boats, and man and I glad I didn't. There are squirt guns on them so everyone who got off was soaked. As you can see my brother in law is having a blast soaking my father in law!
Again Hailey is in with Brian, but you can't see her behind Brian.
Jackson was wearing a bat hat that he made in preschool that morning. He was a little upset because it was just made of paper and the water "got it destroyed"
Mama Becky and Taylor staying away from the crowd trying to stay dry
Here is Trevon and Braden after they got off the bumper boats. All wet
Of course everyone ganged up on Brian so he was drenched. My poor niece who was with him, she got so wet.
Grandma Jo, Kella and cutie baby Brooklynn


Taylor loved this playground. Even when all the other kids got bored and got off she stayed on and played by herself. She loved it!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm surprised it wasn't busy since it was Monday night! By the way, I'm glad you explained Jackson's hat. I was wondering who that girl was that was wearing a big bow in her hair. Funny!!

Aubrey said...

Fun, that place looks like a lot of fun. Brandon and I have always wanted to go just us on a date. :)