Friday, October 19, 2007

Stuck in a rut

Okay, I need some help. I need some new ideas for dinner. It seems like I cook the same things over and over again. I need your help with some of your families favorite recipes. Do any of you have any suggestions of things that you and your family like to have for dinner? But please keep in mind that I am far from a cook. I really am not very good. So if you do have a recipe I don't think I could handle anything very difficult. I guess I am looking for things that are quick and easy and don't have a lot of ingredients. Oh, and something that would be impossible to mess up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. You can email them to me if you want, and in return I will send you one of my few recipes that I can actually make. Thanks for the help.

4 comments:

mommyoffour said...

I completely understand!!! Yes, I have some recipes that I will share with you.

I always wonder what others are fixing and what recipes I am missing out on! If you get some good recipes, will you share them with me?

I will email you in the next couple of days! Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

I need some new ones too! I also feel like I always make the same things or we just run to Panda!! :) I have to admit I use the 7th ward cook book ALL THE TIME!

If I come across any new recipes I will send them your way!

Cassie said...

Hmmm...

Cafe Rio: Chicken salad with black beans and creamy tomatillo dressing. Fruit Punch to drink

Taco Bell: Chicken Gordita Supreme, Nacho Supreme and Pepsi

Arby's: Roasted Turkey and Swiss without the onions, curly fries and Pepsi

Sconecutter: Chicken club on a wheat scone with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and cheese in a combo with spicy fries and Pepsi.

Burger King: #4 with no onions (whopper jr) in a combo meal with Fruit Punch.

Applebee's: Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad with Pepsi

Rumbi's: Jerk Chicken Salad with chips and fruit salsa and Fruit Punch

If you don't feel like going out:
Papa John's 969-7200
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Hawaiian Chicken Pizza

AND for dessert:

Leatherby's - Peppermint Candy hot fudge sundae with nuts. No whipped cream or cherry.

Enjoy!

Renee said...

I think I'm going to Cassie's house for dinner! hee hee... Ok, I've been so in a rut...maybe we could all post our favorite recipe on our blogs...then we'll can all see & swap! I love this time of year...dust off the crock pot! :)