Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Grandma Jo and Papa took us all today for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. It was raining a little off and on, but it didn't matter the kids had a blast! They had tons of pumpkins to choose from and there were tractors for the kids to play on and even a little corn maze. We came home with five great looking pumpkins. Here are a few pictures of us and the cousins.

Taylor is prepared with her brother's bob the builder umbrella

Trevon and Braden on one of the tractors

I don't know what is with the silly grin for the camera lately.
So many to choose from
Jackson dragged this pumpkin about 50 feet and then after all that he found a different one that he liked better.
Here is the gang at the pumpkin patch. From left to right Braden, Hailey, Tyson, Taylor, Jackson, Trevon, and Brooklyn
Aren't they cute?
Baby Brooklyn trying to walk with Dad

All the boys
The girls
Brian was lifting Brooklyn in the air and she would giggle, it was so cute.

Watch out for the drool!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH A NEW POST! :) I love it. Taylor does look so old in these pictures too. I should have taken Anika to a pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins instead of Wal-mart! ha ha
It was good to see you the other day!!

Aubrey said...

So fun, I am glad you guys had a fun time and didnt get too wet. Hey thanks again for the football tickets. It was so nice to sit up there in the nice warm, and dry place. Tell Brian thank you! Even though we didnt know anyone.

Becky and Bryce said...

I love the pumpkin patch, and I love the cute pictures. Taylor seems like she totally loves the camera. Brooklyn is really cute. I think babies are so cute at that age.

Jennifer said...

You were right! Brooklyn is SO adorable. I just want to squeeze her. I'm glad it didn't rain too bad and you had a good time. Jordan and I had lots of fun on Saturday, he told me that he couldn't even see driving home because his eyes were watering so fast from the laughing. Maybe that helped make my stomach more sore! I'm laughing now all over again!