Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jackson and his BFF Tanner

After Jackson and Tanner got done with school we went over the lunch room where Jenn's mom works and we had lunch. The boys thought it was pretty cool because as we walked through the lunch room full of high school kids, the boys got a lot of comments on their costumes. They felt pretty popular. As we were eating the boys were being their usual selves and were cracking Jenn and I up. These were the poses I got when I took out my camera to snap some pictures of them. Those two are crazy! They are great friends and I hope they stay that way forever!







Taylor and Katie didn't want to feel left out so they posed for a few pictures as well

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE, LOVE the pics! They are even funnier than they were on the little screen on your camera. They sure were making me laugh! Crazy kids!

Unknown said...

how cute are they? I hope they do stay friends forever!!!

Becky and Bryce said...

Jackson is sooo hillareous. I love those shots of him striking his pose, Crazy!!!