Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trevon is Seven!!

Trevon turned seven years old on Saturday. I know I say this every year, but I can't believe how fast my babies grow up. It doesn't seem that long ago that we brought our first little boy home from the hospital. I remember that drive home from the hospital and how carefully Brian drove now that we had little Trevon in the back seat. He was the cutest baby in the whole world and what a relief that was. While I was pregnant I kept picturing him with a combination of Brian and my worst features. He was nothing like I had feared, in fact he was the opposite. He was so gorgeous if I hadn't of just given birth to him I would have doubted I could make such a cute little person. It just goes to prove that if Brian and I can have cute kids anybody can!
We love Trevon and the sweet spirit that he is. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. The only thing I would change about him is to have him quit growing up!!

As you can see Trevon's party was quite a success. The weather was beautiful and we were able to play games outside. I asked all the kids to get together for a picture and they asked if we could do a silly one first. I said sure, but it turned out that silly was all that I got.

Okay I know it looks like Taylor is flipping everybody off, but if you look really carefully she is copying Madison and making bunny ears. I just thought I should clarify.
What a bunch of goof balls. But we had a great time at the party!
This is Trevon swinging at the pinata while all the other kids waited so patiently for their turn.
Taylor sure does love her big brother Trevon
All the kids went home with quite a loot.
This is Madison swinging upside down!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i still remember when you had Trevon, crazy to think it is 7 years later. looks like he had a great birthday, and was able to celebrate with lots of fun friends!!