Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jackson's FIVE!!

I can't believe my baby is five!! Time sure does fly. Jackson turned five on October 8th. He had a little party at the house with his friends on Friday before we left for Denver. We got back on the afternoon of his birthday. He had been waiting so long for the actual day so when I called him that morning before we got back to wish him happy birthday, he asked me "Is it my real birthday?" I guess he had more of a birthday week rather than a birthDAY. And it isn't over yet, we are having a family party at Boondocks on Monday for both Trevon and Jackson's birthday. On Monday night we went to dinner at Red Lobster for his birthday, we let Jackson choose and that is where he wanted to go so he could get crab legs. Sure enough he ordered the crab legs on the kids menu and he ate every last bite. He really is a little miniature of his dad. We love Jackson so much and life just wouldn't be the same without him. He keeps us laughing and is quite entertaining. We are so proud of him and how he is growing up. We love you Jackson!!


A new transformer. ( like we don't already have enough)



Ready for school with his new backpack


Notice Trevon on the left. He wasn't feeling very well and he fell asleep at dinner.
Taylor came over to sit with Jackson so she could snake some of that ice cream.

1 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

Ever since I had Jackson in Sunbeams just his little face cracks me up. That kid comes up with the funniest stuff. I still remember when he'd always pray about the Holy Ghost being a warm cozy blanket. Sooo CUTE!!!! We love Jackson too.