Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The House

Our new home is moving right along. After we did the insulation in the garage they put up the Sheetrock. And when I drove by today they were mudding and taping. Things are going right on schedule. The only left is to sell our house. We have had a few lookers but no takers yet. If anyone knows anyone who might be in the market for a beautiful 3 bed 2 bath home with room to grow, please let me know. (hey I think that rhymed) Whoever does buy our house will get a screaming deal, we just don't want to have two house payments. But even though we don't have the house sold yet, we still feel very good about the decision we made. I thought that by this point I would be sick with stress and worry, but to be honest I feel that things will work out and I feel at peace with the decisions that Brian and I have made up to this point. I will leave it in the lords hands, I know that things will work out the way they are meant to.

They started to put up some of the brick on the outside

Family room
This is standing in the family room and look up to the upstairs

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks even more like a house now than the last time I saw it! I will have to bring the kids by so they can see it, too. Maybe I will wait until they get your railing on so I don't have nightmares of my kids falling!!

Aubrey said...

Fun! Moving right along, so when do they think it will be done?

Unknown said...

our house is coming right along. IF you really are meant to be in this house then your house WILL SELl!!